RV Insurance


Nobody enjoys the stress and struggles of organizing a flight, hotel room, and restaurants for any amount of travel. If you have an RV or are planning on getting an RV this means you can just pick up and go! But if you have an RV or are planning on getting one, you should also consider insuring it.

These are highly specialized policies that are available to anyone. It is important to understand what they cover and plan accordingly. We can consult with you to make sure you are getting the coverage you need. Today, many Americans enjoy traveling in RVs. If you are one of these people, you need to know if you need RV insurance and what types of coverage you should purchase.

It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle!

RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your Charla Brotherton Insurance Agent today about specialized coverages for insuring your RV in Fort Worth.

  • Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
  • Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
  • Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
  • Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss.  Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
  • No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.

Get Out on the Road and Enjoy your RV!

Charla Brotherton Agency has coverage for all different types of recreational vehicles including: Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.

We also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers. Contact our agency for a quote!

Comprehensive coverage is a must when you own an RV. It will cover your belongings in case of theft or vandalism, as well as accidental damage to your RV. Comprehensive coverage also pays for any damages that occur due to a vehicle hitting your RV or a falling object. It also covers the costs of roadside assistance, towing, and a total loss replacement policy, which pays for a similar model of an RV. Other types of coverage include uninsured motorist insurance (UM) coverage, personal effects protection, and vacation liability.

Frequently Asked Questions about RV Insurance

Do I need to keep my RV Insurance in the off-season?

Absolutely! Your RV should be insured year round. Damages can occur any time of year, regardless of where it’s kept.

What is full-timer’s coverage?

Do you live in and use your RV as a permanent residence? You need Full Timers liability coverage.

What is Total Loss Replacement coverage?

If your RV is considered a total loss, we’ll replace it with a new one. It’s important to keep in mind not all RVs are eligible for this coverage so check with us and we’ll let you know.


Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Phone: (817) 336-8900
Fax: (469) 365-2638
3901 West Fwy, Ste 117
Fort Worth, TX 76107